"VEGAN PARA TODOS"
(Vegan For All)
Writing a cookbook was a dream of ours we thought would never come true in the near future. But after two joyful and fulfilling years of blogging and working for a number of clients, we were given the chance to turn this dream of ours into reality. We worked very hard to make sure our debut cookbook Vegan For All is the best possible resource for everyone. Vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters alike, whatever their age and cooking skills, will surely enjoy these delicious recipes.
What's inside the book Vegan For All?
– Over 80 plant-based recipes, most of them gluten-free. There are 65 new and exclusive recipes plus 15 blog favourites.
– 6 chapters: In The Morning, Let's Toast, At The Table, Sweets!, Snack Time and Extras, in which the recipes are organised according to how long they take to prepare, from quickest to most time-consuming.
– Vibrant and colourful photos and illustrations for every recipe.
– Tips on how to cook with loads of flavour, a list of useful utensils and brief explanations of a number of particular ingredients.
– Lists of recipes and menu suggestions for all sorts of occasions.
– Further information on veganism including the reasons why we became vegan, the importance of standing up for the animals and a list of valuable books and documentaries on the subject.
Where can I buy the book?
As of now, our book has been published in Portuguese only. But we are working hard towards making an english version of the book a definite possibility! Hit the button below and send us a message letting us know whether you'd be interested. It'll be so much easier for us to achieve this goal if we have a reasonable number of readers interested in purchasing the book.
Praise for the book
We met Rita and André for the first time in Bali. Their inclusive and positive approach on food showed us how easy it is to eat a plant-based diet. They were quick to help us through the final steps in our transition to a vegan lifestyle. Their passion for good food and their blog's unique style are now imprinted in a book that has everything you need to trace your own path.
- Kitchen Dates, vegan gastronomic event planners
The book Vegan For All stems from the deep love and respect that Rita and André show for the best foods Mother Nature provides. All lovers of good food, whether vegan or not, will be delighted to cook these recipes - all of the flavours are perfectly combined; and all of the recipes are "loaded" with health, our most precious possession.
- Isabel Silva, TV Show host
The work of Rita and André is a breath of fresh air in our professional area in Portugal. Vegan For All is tasteful and well written, the recipes are very simple to follow and all the incredible photos fulfill their most important purpose: to honor the food. The Red Velvet Crepes, the Scrambled Tofu Enchiladas and the Meringue Hazelnut Milk (whaaaat?!) will become regulars in my kitchen. I hope this is the first of many editions and the first of several books. Congratulations!
- Joana Limão, author of Please Consider
André’s amazing photos of the dishes are so inviting that one can hardly wait to taste them and Rita’s design qualities makes their blog Cocoon Cooks so attractive and difficult to resist engaging in vegan cooking and eating. Their book Vegan Para Todos contains valuable and much practical information and delicious recipes that will help many people to take the step towards a more sustainable diet. Not only the valuable content but also the design and its beautiful pictures make this book a precious element in our kitchen as a source of inspiration and information.
- Ivone and Joep Ingen Housz, founders of the animal sanctuary Quinta das Águias
Vegan para Todos is written in the simple and cheerful style of the duo who created it. It is a precious tool both for those who are now starting their journey into the world of vegetarianism and for the more experienced vegans who will be delighted with the simple and quick recipes for "cheeses", "creams" and other masterful creations. Without a doubt, this book belongs on the shelves of everyone who loves to eat well.
- Maria Pinto Teixeira, lawyer, animal rights activist and CEO of Animais de Rua